Delight in this DIY teacup lamp inspired by Alice in Wonderland.
What You'll Need:
- Assorted cups, saucers, and teapots
- Hot glue
- Battery-operated disk light
- Paint pens
- Lamp shade
- Tassel fringe
- Miscellaneous accessories for decoration
How to Make It:
- Decorate the teacups, saucers, and teapots with the paint pens.
- Stack and hot-glue the teapots, teacups, and saucers to form the base of the lamp. Hot-glue any decorative accessories such as teaspoons.
- Hot-glue the tassel trim to the edges of the lamp shade. Use scissors to trim any excess.
- Hot-glue the lamp shade onto the lamp base.
- Add the battery-operated disk light inside the lamp.