Gather your nearest and dearest crafting materials for this Bambi-inspired lantern craft!
What You'll Need:
- Bambi coloring page to use as a template
- Sheet of vinyl
- Large glass jar
- Purple acrylic enamel paint
- Sponge dauber
- Faux butterflies
- Battery-powered tea light
How to Make It:
- Use scissors to cut out Bambi from the coloring page and use as a template.
- Trace the Bambi cutout onto the sheet of vinyl and then cut what you’ve just traced. Peel the vinyl Bambi sticker off of the paper and stick it onto the glass jar.
- Paint over the entire glass jar, including Bambi, with the purple acrylic paint, and let dry completely. Make sure to stop painting at the rim of the glass.
- Peel off the Bambi vinyl sticker from the jar.
- Wrap the rim of the jar with twine.
- Stick the faux butterflies onto the jar and the twine.
- Put the tea light into the bottom of the jar to make the lantern glow!