Put together a handy first aid kit inspired by Baymax from Big Hero 6.
What You'll Need:
- Red and black vinyl sheets
- Baymax wellness chart
- Hot glue
- Tape runner
- Various containers for first-aid items
- Rubbing alcohol
- Cotton rounds and squares
- Cotton balls
- Cotton swabs
- Ice packs
- Baymax template
- Fabric for ice pack covers
- White container to hold first-aid items
How to Make It:
- Trace and cut out the Baymax template. Then, trace and cut out the template from the black vinyl. Stick to the front of the white container using the tape runner.
- To create the ice packs, fold the fabric in half and cut out a circle to fit the ice pack. Put the ice pack in between the fabric and hot glue closed.
- Decorate the white container using red vinyl and apply the Baymax wellness chart to the inside of the container using the tape runner.
- Fill the various containers with supplies such as bandages, cotton rounds and squares, gauze, cotton balls, cotton swabs, and rubbing alcohol. Add the filled containers, tweezers, and thermometer to the white container.