Oh boy! A Mickey and Minnie pillow craft that you can put in any room of your house!
What You'll Need:
- Black, red, red polka dot, and red quilted fabric
- 16-inch round pillow insert
- Black felt
- Minnie Mouse bow
- 2 white buttons
- Sewing needle
- Red thread
- Craft glue
- Sewing machine
How to Make It:
- Cut each of the fabrics into 17 x 9-inch strips.
- Place the fabric together, one piece above the other, so that the right edges are lined up and touching. Sew the long edge together. The Mickey pillow will have one red strip and one black strip of fabric, while the Minnie pillow will have one black strip and one red polka dot strip.
- Place the sewn fabric down flat, then put the quilted fabric on top. Place the pillow insert on top of both pieces. Use the pillow as a template and cut a circle for the pillowcases.
- Draw four large circles onto the black felt and cut them out.
- Layer the ears in between the quilted fabric and the two-tone fabrics. The red quilted fabric should be on the bottom, followed by the two black ears, and then the two-tone fabric on top.
- Sew the fabric together around the edge, leaving a small opening.
- Turn the newly sewed pillowcase inside out and stuff it with the pillow insert.
- Stitch up the small opening with a sewing needle and red thread.
- Stitch on the red Minnie Mouse bow and the two white buttons.