Celebrate the season by crafting a holiday ornament inspired by Mickey Mouse!
What You'll Need:
- Black craft foam
- Yellow craft foam
- Mickey ears template
- Plastic light bulb
- Black paint in a squeeze bottle
- Red paint
- Wire cutters
- Hot glue
- Craft paper to protect work surface
- Cover the work surface with craft paper.
- Squeeze black paint into a plastic light bulb and tilt it around until the paint completely covers the inside of the bulb.
- Use tape and cover right below the neck of the light bulb.
- Paint the bottom of the light bulb with red paint.
- Let the paint dry.
- Trace and cut out Mickey’s buttons from the yellow craft foam, using the templates.
- Trace and cut out Mickey’s ears from black craft foam, using the templates.
- Use hot glue to attach Mickey’s buttons and ears to the ornament.
- Wrap and twist wire to create the hanger for the ornament.
- Attach to the tree and enjoy!
Note: All cutting should be done by an adult.