Bring out your inner Minnie Mouse with this adorable apron craft!
What You'll Need:
- Minnie Mouse template
- Pink waist apron
- White paint
- Pink craft foam
- Black felt with a sticky back
- White eyelet trim
- White felt circles with a sticky back
- Hot glue
How to Make It:
- Hot glue the white eyelet trim to the top of the pink waist apron. Fold the trim over the apron’s edge and glue it to the back for a clean finish.
- Then, flip the apron so that the back side is facing up. Place another piece of white eyelet trim on the bottom edge and glue them together.
- Flip the apron back over so that the front side is facing up. Then, stick the white felt circles onto the apron in a staggered layout.
- Using a pencil’s eraser, paint on white polka dots onto the pink craft foam.
- Cut out the Minnie Mouse shape from the template. Then, trace the Minnie Mouse shape onto the black felt with a pencil and cut it out.
- Cut out the Minnie bow from the template shape. Place the bow on top of the polka dot pink craft foam and cut it out.
- Glue the Minnie Mouse black felt shape to the polka dot bow.
- Place Minnie Mouse into the apron and hot glue into place.