Put your best paw forward with this adorable One Hundred and One Dalmatians-inspired craft!
What You'll Need:
- Sticky-backed felt dots
- Hot glue
- Black felt
- Fleece onesie
- Mickey Mouse stuffed animal
How to Make It:
- Trace two triangle-shaped ears onto the black felt and then cut them out.
- Apply the sticky-backed felt dots onto the onesie in a random pattern.
- Replace the ears from the fleece onesie with the black felt ears. Make sure to attach each ear with hot glue so that it stays on securely.
- Place the Mickey Mouse stuffed animal inside the completed Dalmatian onesie!