Celebrate the magic of Peter Pan with this adorable shadow box theater!
What You'll Need:
- Peter Pan template
- Theatre frame template
- Black shoebox
- Tracing paper
- Wooden coffee stirrers
- Glue stick
- Gold glitter glue
- Craft knife
- Black cardstock
- Cutting mat
- LED tea lights
How to Make It:
- Cut out the Peter Pan characters from the templates.
- Cut out the bottom and one of the sides from the shoebox.
- Cut out the theatre frame from the template and trace it onto black cardstock. Then, cut it out.
- Glue tracing paper onto the front of the shoebox. Trim off any extra tracing paper with a craft knife.
- Tape the Peter Pan character silhouettes onto the coffee stirrers.
- Glue the frame onto the shoebox on top of the tracing paper.
- Use the glitter to decorate the shadowbox.
- Place the tea lights into the bottom of the shadowbox.