Learn how to craft these adorable Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs–inspired bowling pins with your whole family!
What You'll Need:
- Seven Dwarfs templates
- Felt: white, peach, turquoise, lavender, and brown
- Sticky-backed felt: maroon, mustard, browns, blue, and red
- Potato chip cans
- Wood ball
- Craft glue
- Tape runner
- Red paint
- Hot glue
- Yellow craft foam
- Green and black cardstock
How to Make It:
- Wrap the sticky-backed felt around the potato chip cans.
- Cut out a small square piece from the yellow craft foam. Fold the square in half and cut two small lines to create a belt buckle. Then, cut out a strip from the black cardstock and feed it through the yellow belt buckle.
- Cut out the Seven Dwarfs from the templates. Place the Dwarfs onto the white felt and follow the edge around with scissors to create their beards. Then create their hats using the rest of the felt colors, and use a tape runner to hold the pieces together.
- Attach the Dwarfs’ heads and belts to the chip can body with craft glue.
- Paint the wooden ball with red paint. Then, cut out two leaves from the green cardstock and attach them onto the red-painted ball with hot glue.