All you need are the bare necessities for this adorable Jungle Book-inspired finger puppet craft!
What You'll Need:
- Jungle Book character templates
- Permanent marker
- Eye stickers
- Leaf shapes on green cardstock
- Hot glue
- Assorted colors of felt: brown, tan, green, gray, red, pink, and black
- Green shoebox
How to Make It:
- Cut out the Jungle Book characters from the templates. Then, trace the cut-outs onto the corresponding felt colors for each respective character, and cut them out. Make sure to make two sets of the base layer.
- Assemble and glue the felt pieces together. Glue the front and back halves together and leave the bottom open so that you can still fit your finger inside.
- Cut out the leaf shapes from the green cardstock.
- Glue leaves onto the shoebox theater.