Enjoy this adorable Toy Story-inspired toy bin craft!
What You'll Need:
- 4 fabric storage cubes
- Foam brushes
- Large wooden letters
- Red, blue, yellow, and green paint
- Craft paper
- Masking tape
- Hot glue
- Cube shelf
How to Make It:
- Cover work area with craft paper.
- Use masking tape and scissors to tape off a ½-inch border on the back of each fabric storage cube.
- Paint around the box edges and let it dry completely. Then, remove the masking tape from the fabric storage cube.
- Using the foam brushes, paint the large wooden letters and let dry completely.
- Hot glue the back of the large wooden letters and place them on the fabric storage cubes.
- Store toys in the decorated storage cubes, and place them onto the cube shelf.