Adventure is out there, and this map project is the perfect way for your family to keep track of all your travels!
What You'll Need:
- Large framed map
- Cutting mat
- Sticky-back felt in assorted colors
- Tape runner
- Map pins
- Printout of the compass
- White string
- Up-house and balloon template
How to Make It:
- Trace the house and balloon templates and cut them out of the foamcore with scissors.
- Cover the foamcore pieces with felt.
- Trace the balloon shapes onto the back of the sticky-back felt and cut them out.
- Stick the felt balloons onto the foamcore balloon.
- Wrap strings around the long foamcore rectangle.
- Assemble the house, string, and balloons.
- Cut and place the compass and assembled house onto the framed map using the tape.
- Using the pins, map out your adventures!
Note: All cutting should be done by an adult.