Be your most authentic self with this adorable Winnie the Pooh-inspired flowerpot craft!
What You'll Need:
- Winnie the Pooh and Piglet ear templates
- Paint colors: blue, white, red, pink, green, and yellow
- Paint brushes
- Paint pens: black, red, and pink
- Cardstock: tints and shades of yellow and pink
- Hot glue
- Flower pots
- Craft paper
How to Make It:
- Cover work area with craft paper.
- Paint the flower pots with the various Winnie the Poohcolors.
- Trace the ears onto the cardstock and then cut them out.
- Draw the facial details onto the planter with paint and paint pens.
- Attach the ears to the top of the planter with hot glue.