Go a little wild with this Zootopia-inspired bracelet craft!
What You'll Need:
- Popsicle sticks
- Assorted beads, charms, and self-adhesive gems
- Tall cylindrical drinking glass
- Craft paper
- Clear elastic string
- Foam brush
- Hot plate and a pot filled with water
How to Make It:
- Cover work area with craft paper.
- Place popsicle sticks into the hot water and let sit for around 30 minutes until they get soft. Then, use tongs to remove the popsicle sticks and allow them to cool completely.
- Begin to roll the popsicle sticks into a circular shape and place them into the tall cylindrical drinking glass to keep the shape.
- Remove the popsicle sticks from the cylindrical glass. Use a foam brush to apply paint onto the popsicle stick. Let dry completely.
- Trim the popsicle stick down to fit your wrist.
- Use an awl to poke holes in both sides of the bracelet.
- Tie the clear elastic string to one of the holes, and start adding beads.
- Once finished adding beads, tie off the other end of the string to the popsicle stick, and add self-adhesive gems to the top.