There’s no better way to get into the holiday spirit than witnessing the Disney Parks transform for the holidays, especially when Halloween is just around the corner! We were able to capture the amazing work that goes into transforming the classic Haunted Mansion at Disneyland into Haunted Mansion Holiday, which is inspired by Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas. See the magic unfold before your eyes in this video:
Our spines are tingling! This look at the process is further proof that the details on the Haunted Mansion Holiday are perfection. Below are some of our favorite gems—see if you caught them!
- The pumpkins on the roof!
- The clock counting down to X-Mas.
- All things Jack Skellington, of course.
- Zero’s present of dog bones.
- When the Pumpkin King makes an appearance as Sandy Claws.
- The “Scary Christmas” sign.
- Oogie Boogie’s beard and hat!
- The spooky Christmas tree in the dining room.
- Our fave, Sally, daydreaming!
It’s so exciting to see our favorite Nightmare Before Christmas characters come to life, and we can’t wait to go back to Disneyland for more!
Shout out to all the Cast Members who make The Haunted Mansion Holiday both frightening and festive! Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort runs until October 31, so you know exactly where we’ll be celebrating the spooky season.