Rev your engines for a snow globe craft inspired by Cars!
What You'll Need:
- Assorted stones and rocks
- Brown clay
- Faux greenery
- Large glass jar
- Rolling pin
- Mini figurines of your favorite Cars characters
- Snowflake decorations
- Dimensional paint
- Fake snow and a scoop
- Sand and a scoop
- String and jingle bells
- Craft paper to protect work surface
How to Make It:
- Put craft paper on top of the work surface.
- Roll out the brown clay with a rolling pin into an oval, to act as a base for the snow globe.
- Lay out the clay on the bottom of inside the jar.
- Add the sand and snow inside the jar and mix together.
- Decorate the inside and outside of the jar with the rocks, faux greenery, snowflake decorations, and dimensional paint.
- Add your favorite Cars figurines inside.
- Add the string and jingle bells to the neck of the jar and twist on the lid.